Broken Heart Therapy directly addresses “The Broken Heart”. By this I am referring to the “wound” of separation that we often experience as a result of a loss, break-up or other significant life trauma where we have been abandoned, betrayed or deeply hurt by another person or by some other unforeseen circumstances. This experience can be used as an opportunity to heal, dive deeper into our psyche and experience a more authentic relationship with ourselves, the divine and others.
In the last 13 years, seeing clients for more than 8,000 hrs I have seen numerous benefits using a few techniques that directly work to address and heal the wound. The ones I use in my therapy practice are listed below.
Inner Space Techniques
Meditation based therapeutic techniques for resolving past traumas, patterns and conditioning. A way to develop awareness & experience more of your real self.
What is it?
Inner Space Techniques, or IST encompass a range of therapeutic and healing techniques based on the inner space of meditation.
The techniques help you gain access to the unconscious parts of your psyche, and allow you to get to know your true self beyond the level of the mind, and metal thought processes.
Inner Space Interactive Sourcing is one of the Inner Space Techniques and is a process of regressing back to the source of an issue or incident, when you see & experience how the conditioned behavior or negative pattern began. The aim is to get to the source of the trauma. It brings metaphysical opening and emotional healing that can lead to lasting change.
The emphasis is on feeling; not thinking, visualizing or analyzing. It’s not belief that brings transformation, but direct experience. There can be major releases of latent emotional charge, and profound spiritual realizations.
Energetic Healing is the conscious and skilled use of therapeutic modalities to benefit a person on subtle and emotional levels, as well as in their general and physical well-being”
It moves beyond the physical body to manipulating the subtle bodies (energy systems) where the cause of the disease can be located.
Energetic Healing facilitates the healing process by clearing these blocks in the energy fields, repairing and rebalancing the energy so that the body can move to it’s optimal level of harmony from where it’s able to access its inherent ability to heal itself.
It allows for an identification of “issues” before they manifest as pain or similar distortions in the physical body.
Clearing Therapy is a way of clearing non-physical parasites that have been creating a range of physical (or emotional) symptoms. They are energetic parasites that affect the layer of life force.
These energies can be responsible for disease and they can have the effect on a person of exacerbating emotions and behavioral patterns: for example, intensifying cravings and draining vitality.
Benefits of Clearing: vitality is boosted, negative emotional patterns diminish or disappear, cravings or addictions may lessen in intensity or even disappear altogether, feelings of self-confidence and a greater sense of self is restored.
Meditation: The third eye meditation is a simple, but profound technique. It takes you out of the ordinary mental consciousness through focusing on the different modalities of the third eye: vibration, light and space.
Meditation helps you cope with the pressures of life in the 21st century. As life speeds up, meditation helps foster an attitude of wakefulness in your daily life. It helps you to be more receptive to your loved ones and begins to help foster a relationship with yourself than focuses on your internal experiences.
Is it for me?
- You feel broken-hearted from a break-up with your partner or husband / wife.
- You had a break-up that still feels unresolved or painful and would like to deeply heal from it so you are able to open to love again.
- You have a hard time staying in or holding onto relationships long-term and keep experiencing repeating patterns in your break-ups.
- You want to resolve, and heal issues of low confidence and self esteem.
- You have had incidents in your childhood that remained unresolved.
- You had a traumatic childhood and still get triggered by incidents in your life regularly.
- You have had deaths in your family, or lost a partner and feel incomplete or still have not moved on.
- You feel closed down and unable to move forward after a loss.
- You experienced the death of a loved one and since then have not felt “right” or like yourself and feel like you might have picked something up.
- You feel that you can not open sexually because of past traumas and want to learn to let go of the hurts around your sexual experiences and feel confident about trusting another person.
- You want to get pregnant and feel that there might be reasons other than medical that are standing in your way.
- You have cravings or addictions that you have had for a long time that don’t feel healthy or like yourself.
Though it may seem a tedious process, the working out of the wounds of the past can bring so much more depth of understanding of yourself and your interactions with loved ones, friends and colleagues. It can lead to spontaneous moments of joy, an access to free will and a greater awareness of the human experience at large.
“I’ve worked with Tracey extensively over the last 2 years and suffice to say she is a spiritual powerhouse with wonderful and nuanced insight and caring energy who has essentially brought me from an adolescent arrested developmental state to a more mature and stable man. I highly recommend her to all.”
~ DP, Berkeley CA
“Tracey has a deep sense of personal integrity, clarity and an ability to hold steady attention through challenging and tumultuous work. She does not shy away from the shadow side of things but rather becomes even more fierce and strong.
I felt very held and supported as I delved into some very painful episodes from childhood trauma, unearthing some of my most deeply held patterns of fear, distrust and wounding. I trust her completely. I appreciate her generosity and that she made herself available via email and phone to follow up or answer questions.”
~ Kate, San Francisco, CA.